Is Poor Communication and a Lack of Intimacy Destroying Your Relationship?
Is your relationship:
- Stuck in perpetual problems?
- Lacking in fondness and admiration?
- Full of loneliness?
- Emotionally disconnected?
Would you like to be able to:
- Overcome infidelity and rebuild trust in your relationship?
- Find ways to fix communication breakdowns and failed communications
- Communicate better with your partner and avoid misunderstanding?
- Feel really heard, listened to, and understood?
- Enjoy life more with your partner?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above statements, then rest assured…
You’re in the right place because I have a solution for you.
How can you be certain I can help?
- I’m a couples counsellor – I’m trained in several evidenced-based, solution-focused couples therapy theories
- I only work with couples – Unlike most counsellors who dabble in couples work as a sideline to their individual work, I only work with couples.
- I work with serious couples in serious relationships facing serious problems – If you and your partner are serious about saving your relationship and committed to putting in the work required, you’ll be delighted with the changes you can make.
Unlike most counsellors, I’m not wedded to one school of relationship theory. I’m only interested in two things:
- Does it work?
- Is it backed by repeatable, science-based, randomised controlled trials and evidence?
As such I take an eclectic approach to couples counselling. I’m constantly learning, practicing, and deepening my skills.
All so I can help you to get better, quicker, and more desirable results.
Below you’ll find a very brief overview of the services I offer to couples in crisis, along with links to full descriptions.
Couples Only Therapy Sessions
- Face to Face – 2-hour Couples Therapy sessions together in my office in Dawlish. Click here for full details.
- Discernment Counselling – 2-hour sessions together in my office in Dawlish for couples on the brink of divorce. Click here for full details.
- Zoom Online – 90-minute sessions via video conferencing. Click here for full details.
Intesive Couples Therapy
- One-Day Intensive – A one-day intensive will give you answers that would normally take months to grind out in weekly sessions. Click here for full details.
- Two-Day Intensive – 5 weeks of couples counselling in two days. Click here for full details.
And you might be wondering if I’m qualified.
You can dig deeper into me on my ‘About’ page, but in a nutshell, I started counselling in 1994 and I’ve been in private practice ever since. I’ve completed my intermediate certificate in counselling, my diploma in counselling and many other qualifications along the way.
…I’m a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP <-- Click here to see my Registration Certificate, opens in a new window) Long story short… Yes I’m qualified and able to provide real solutions to real problems for real couples. If you have a question, you'll find it quicker to take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions page as I’ve answered most of the common questions I get asked there.
If you still have any questions…
…Please fill in the contact form below.
View all services.